- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God. This church accepts the Scriptures as its final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons -- God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, His virgin birth; His sinless life; His miracles; His vicarious and atoning death; His resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father His literal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, and that humans are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace, through faith alone are we saved.
- We Believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of separation from God in damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a life pleasing unto God.
What We Believe
Statement of Faith